- Salary: €55,000 - €70,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a leading Construction Consultancy firm is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Cork.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Working as part of the project management team in the delivery of projects.
Acting in an administration / client representative capacity.
Ability to survey and prepare reports on existing property conditions.
Tracking and managing design team performance, actions, programmes and minutes.
Oversight of cost control across multiple contracts, ensuring compliance with organisational management systems.
Manage information flows, correspondence, schedules and identifying risks and non-compliance at an early stage.
Working on the development and management of Project Execution Plans, H&S Plans and Gated Control Procedures within the organisation.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
7 years’ prior professional experience working in engineering or construction.
Relevant project management / engineering / architectural / building surveying experience in a construction environment.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of different stakeholders.
Computer literate in MS Office & MS Project.
Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative when required.
Capable of building and maintaining healthy, effective and mutually respectful business relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Develop scope of work, priorities & KPIs
• Develop meeting schedule, chair and minute key meetings as required.
• Agree Planning Strategy and ensure Design Team adhere to same.
• Design and implementation of reporting structure to client and internal requirements.
• Comment on the design brief if/as required & support the comms, verification, and control of
• Prepare the PEP and implementation.
• Prepare the role and responsibilities documentation for Professional and Design Team
• Understand the key design, value engineering, processes etc. and lead on such activities
• Understand H&S obligations in design and construction and our role in same.
• Develop and agree programme / schedule and manage performance against same.
• Develop a procurement strategy report where required and manage the process to ensure best
value for the project.
• Manage the overall tender and negotiation process to final contractor appointment.
• Collaborate with others and where appropriate and lead in the carrying out of risk assessments and
development of risk register.
• Understand the client’s insurance requirements/obligations.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org