- Salary: 65,000 - 75,000
- Location: UKLondon & SE
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting a Fit-out Project Manager on behalf of our client, who are based in Northolt Central London. Our Client is a dynamic main contractor that excels in providing design & build solutions for it’s clients.
The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering the Fit-out package for a high-end residential development in Knightsbridge.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction and Fit-out Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Provide a strategic link between the design department, commercial team and site;
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information;
- Act as the main interface with the client and government officials;
- Ensure all processes are being adhered to on a project by project basis;
- Survey sites to mitigate problems and check viability of design;
- Ensure the product meets customer expectation in relation to build and finish;
- Manage and coordinate sub-contract and direct labour workforces;
- Provide labour costing for various projects to determine feasibility and profitability;
- Customer relationship management to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Supervise and coach staff as and when development is required; and
- Produce reports on job progress and remedials
- Any other duties as required by management.
- A Degree / HND in a construction related discipline would be desirable however not essential;
- A planned and proven career path in a Construction Management;
- Proven ability of working on several projects simultaneously;
- In-depth knowledge of Health & Safety and other regulatory matters;
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills;
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Flexibility with regards to site location within the UK & Ireland.
- Candidates should have the appropriate work permit or the right to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.