- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: GalwayIrelandConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are seeking a Project Planner to join their team in Galway. Our client are a growing Electrical Contracting company working nationwide in Ireland across commercial and industrial projects.
- To develop early planning schedules for tender submission and manage contracted schedules as per client requirements.
- Keep the QS and the Project Manager updated on the status of the project in relation to the plan.
- Work closely with project managers, construction managers and site engineers to track project progress.
- Administer the contract obligations and meet additional client requirements as they arise.
- Working with estimators to calculate the resources needed for the project.
- Planning contingency programmes in case timeframes change.
- Meeting with contractors and suppliers.
- Leading development of detailed construction schedules for baseline agreement with client/customer
- Ability to fully resource load schedules and track KPI’s
- Ensuring accuracy and timely updating of construction schedule
- Track planned versus actual EV progress
- Working with construction team members to capture and log any issues via the appropriate change control mechanisms
- Attending site meetings (internal and client based)
- Monitoring original versus actual budgets for scope growth/changes
- Monitoring specialist contractors, equipment suppliers and site installation output
- Productivity tracking of craft labour Spent vs Earned hours
- Take lead in production/co-ordination in issuing of weekly construction reports
- Relevant 3rd level or electrical trade background qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience (ideally in a M&E contracting environment)
- An experience in an electrical background is ideal
- Experience based on utilising Microsoft project / Primavera P6 software
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadline
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on Indeed