- Salary: €30,000 - €45,000
- Location: GalwayIrelandConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client are seeking a Proposals Engineer to work on projects nationally and internationally from their base in Loughrea, Co. Galway. Due to continued success of their business, the company is expanding with a number of dynamic and exciting roles. The role will require the successful candidate to work as part of a team and also to carry out tasks on an individual basis.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
Key Responsibilities of the Proposals Engineer :
- Preparation of tender and pre-qualification documents to secure future work.
- Carrying out detailed take off of materials and equipment.
- Compiling RFQs (Request for Quotation) and ensuring a detailed response from suppliers.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Developing bills of quantities.
- Preparation of submissions including detailed bid writing and reviewing of documents prior to submission.
- Liaising between mechanical and electrical designers and civil and structural designers.
- Preparation of method statements.
- Liaising with suppliers and conducting procurement following detailed take-off.
- Assessing received RFQs and creating comparative maps to aid in the selection of suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Liaising with clients.
Key Skills of the Proposals Engineer:
- Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good time management
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply directly through indeed