- Salary: €65,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLouth
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for Purchasing Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client has been involved in the electrical trade for over 20 years, where they have been specialising in mainly commercial and industrial projects.
This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression. This role facilitates hybrid working.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Someone who has built up relationships in the industry for bulk buying
- Primarily to agree material prices with suppliers and assist in developing the purchasing process
- Provide functional assistance in support of Purchase Order system
- Support the Construction Sites with the receipting of delivery dockets
- Preparing RFQ’s and evaluations
- Developing supply chain relationships.
- Provide efficient and accurate administrative support to the Procurement Department
- Report weekly and monthly data and information to site & management teams
- Support development of in-house procedures/systems.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification or equivalent electrical trade background advantageous.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a purchasing/buying role required
- Engineering experience advantageous but not essential
- Healthcare & pharma buyer experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience and background in Electrical Industry would be ideal
- Knowledge of / experience in the construction industry would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Excellent IT skills essential – knowledge of SAP B1 would be advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Electrically biased buyer on Medium / large scale construction projects