- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Ryan O'Grady
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is seeking a QA/QC Engineer to join their team in Dublin. Our client is a leading Global infrastructure group with more than 100 years of experience, they are experts in construction and concession management.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Drive the implementation of Company and client quality programs to uphold our commitment to quality.
- Ensure that procedures are meticulously followed, providing full traceability from initial order to field installation.
- Create and maintain inspection and test plans (ITP’s).
- Customize QA/QC check sheets to meet the unique requirements of individual projects and align them with client specifications.
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of preventive measures to ensure top-notch quality.
- Create and present non-conformance reports.
- Coordinate quality-related activities with site owner quality staff and assist in managing client expectations.
- Conduct audits and inspections of construction activities, closely monitoring work in progress.
- Review and process technical documents with precision.
- Assist in maintaining project files and preparing comprehensive reports.
- Participate in on-site weekly meetings and ensure the Quality Plan Schedule is in place before activities commence.
- Take the lead on QA/QC initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A degree or relevant qualification in a field related to the outlined experience requirements.
- 6-8 years of experience working on site-based projects, with a preference for experience in complex building projects.
- Relevant experience in implementing and managing digital Common Data Environments (CDE) and associated processes.
- Proficiency in all tools related to digital and visual presentations.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proactive, self-driven, and enthusiastic approach to your work.
- A strong commitment to achieving success and results.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a QA/QC related role, with a background in industrial work environments.
- Competence in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask effectively and meet strict deadlines.
- A proactive approach to working toward goals and objectives with limited daily oversight.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com