- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leader in temporary and permenent spaces is currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team in Dublin. The client in questions offers modular buildings for Pharma, Commercial, Educational and Manufacturing along with temporary solutions for constructions sites such as Canteens, Dry rooms, Offices and Security Huts. This a fast growing company with room from further progression in the role. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Auditing and inspection of construction activities and monitor work in progress
- Lead QA/QC initiatives
- Participate in on-site weekly meetings and ensure quality plan schedule is in place
- Tailor QA/QC check sheets to suit individual projects and align to client specifications
- Perform Internal audits that feed into the Quality KPIs – monthly.
- Provide Quality system Training and Understanding to Project teams.
- Close-out Project issues as they arise
- Ensure Project personnel are adhering to the Client Specifications, Drawings and Requirements for successful Project Handover.
- Third level degree in Engineering with the outlined experience required
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in Quality related role, and industrial work environments
- Relevant experience on implementing and managing digital CDE and implementing processes
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadline
- Previous QA/QC Engineering experience
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction & Fit-out recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org