- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client is recruiting an experienced Quality Manager to join their Head Office in Southwark, London.
Our Client is an International Civil & Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy with offices in London and Manchester. The successful candidate will join a strong team of professionals who cover a broad range of civil engineering and major infrastructure for both private and public sector clients. They will work with the Managing Director, Technical Directors, and Project Managers to ensure a high level of quality control and Compliance on all projects within the company.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civil, Structural & Geotechnical Engineering recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer in the UK
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Quality Manager – Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a liaison between Project and Technical Managers and internal quality and regulatory groups, with respect to all quality instances and compliance support across the company
- Engaging with Clients and Partners to ensure appropriate compliance and contractual documentation is in place on all projects.
- Support contract administration of the projects to ensure that design requirements, project schedules, project budgets, and all requirements of our ISO 9001 systems are in place for projects.
- Interface with external auditors as required as part of our internal audit teams.
- Reviewing and maintaining procedures, policies
- Support Engineering teams by contributing to tender submission documents
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep up to date with Irish regulatory developments and evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for the Executive or Board and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
Quality Manager – Skills And Experience
- Excellent communication and diligent work ethic with a strong focus on lean processes.
- Strong interpersonal, written, presentation, communication, and investigation skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of compliance regulations
- Knowledge of construction contracts would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO4001
- Formal training in Lean management of processes and systems would be advantageous.
- Minimum Diploma Qualification in Engineering/Science/Administration discipline with 5+ years’ experience in Engineering, Construction, or similar professional services sectors.
- Certified compliance professional is desired not essential
- Having completed a Lean-certified training course would be advantageous.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through indeed