- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
**Relocation to London**
We are recruiting a Quality Manager, to be based out of our client’s UK HQ in Slough, West London. Our client is a specialist Water & Wastewater contractor and this role will be working on projects across London on the Thames Water Framework.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E, Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer in the UK
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Our client is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the water and wastewater industry including design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance across the UK & Ireland.
With strategies in place to deliver their current backlog to an exceptional standard and further grow the business in the UK, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a growing business in the UK market.
Quality Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence to best practices at every stage of the construction process
- Maintaining and upgrading detailed, accurate records of all Quality Assurance documentation & photographic evidence
- Deliver Quality Management training as required for all new and existing staff
- Ensure sites are audited on a regular basis for adherence to the approved site-specific Quality Plan, Quality Inspection & Test Schedule
- Coordinate with the Site Management Teams and Independent Testing Body with regard to inspections, audits, verification and check-sheets sign off
- Attend site meetings to plan and review quality procedures and conformance
- Attend site visits and meetings with clients when required
- Support the Preconstruction Team in writing responses to qualitative aspects of tenders and the graphic/illustrative preparation of tender documents
Quality Manager – Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in Water/Wastewater is a distinct advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Quality Systems/Procedures and Auditing Requirements.
- Experienced in ensuring that the quality control requirements of materials and workmanship comply with the Contract Requirements.
- +3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of a wide range of construction materials, methods and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety policy and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of relevant ISO standards and practical application
- Experience in delivering Quality training
- Proven ability to influence and promote a positive Quality culture
- Experience working on high-value projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with relevant teams in-house and on-site
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed