- Salary: €55,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently working with an award winning company in their search for a Quantity Surveyor in Limerick. The company in questions have several projects across the Munster region and a strong order book for the New Year. This role is driven by the development of both new and ongoing projects. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Track project deliverables and ensure that commercial and administrative systems, budgets and cost control procedures are utilised.
- Manage commercial teams to drive successful delivery of all projects and lead the commercial planning and implementation of projects
- Carry out an in-depth review of all tender documentation and identify any risk or potential gains
- Review and approve selected contractors /suppliers
- Ensure Contractual correspondence in accordance with contract terms inclusive of detailed analysis and documentation of EOT notifications and claims etc
- Continuously monitor the project to ensure that it stays on time and in budget
- Assist with and manage the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Reporting on actual costs v estimate and identifying underlying reasons for any variance and resolutions, highlight, challenge and resolve variance to latest plans
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Ensure clients achieve their stated objectives through close teamwork, proactive cost control and the provision of contractual advice
- Ensures Subcontracts are properly prepared and managed to reflect agreed scope including compliance with all responses to communications, payments, compensation events, programme submissions etc.
- Ensure all project team members (including site staff) understand contractual arrangements to meet Client and partner requirements
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships and leverage opportunities for repeat business
- Demonstrates commercial acumen – with advanced knowledge of the market and competition
- Knows how to negotiate and deal with conflict and has the ability to critically evaluate documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build client & PQS relationships
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils and Construction Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org