- Salary: €50,000 - €85,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Westmeath. The successful candidate will be based on a 3+ year long project, an ideal location for anyone trying to avoid travel to Dublin.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Placement of sub-contract orders in conjunction with relevant Manager/Buying Department.
- Evaluate the terms and conditions of sub-contractors / contracts with emphasis on Risk, Program, Terms & Conditions, Design Responsibility etc.
- Prepare Tender Risk Analysis based on standard format, Contract documentation including bill of quantities.
- Run accurate Commercial Cost Control Reports on projects ensuring reports clearly identify committed costs, forecast costs for materials, sub-contract and labour in addition to preliminaries etc.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks in conjunction with the Commercial Director.
- Provide advice on contractual claims – analysing outcomes and forecast and report as required.
- To prepare and present monthly company reports at each project and/or business review, in line with company formats and standards.
- Assist the Commercial Director in the preparation of monthly commercial reports.
- Assist the Estimation Department from time to time on the preparation of estimates.
- Ensure that client relationships are enhanced to maximize on current and future opportunities.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying is essential
- 5+ years post grad experience is preferable
- Can work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Be commercially aware with good client facing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage team of Junior Surveyors
- Minimum of 5 years experience with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com