- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Loughrea, Co. Galway. Our client is a Mechanical and Process Engineering Company, operating in the Water Industry.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Ensure reporting is in line with group policies & highlight exceptions to management
- Responsible for cost controlling costs on projects and ensuring budgets are achieved.
- Working with the project managers on projects to achieve timeline and budgets
- Issuing tender queries and preparation of tender reports and letting of Mechanical & Electrical sub-contract packages
- Preparing progress applications and cost reports, and monthly management accounts for each project.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts.
- Ability to administer the contract obligations and meet additional client requirements.
- Issue interim and final accounts and progress applications per project and contract requirements.
- Relevant third level qualification – Construction Economics/Quantity Surveying essential
- Min 3+ years’ experience post qualification required
- Experience in M&E quantity surveying required
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.