- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Quantity Surveyor for Cork. Ambitious, growing contractor based in Cork. Building and Civil Engineering works across Life & Food Science, Education, Retail & Commercial, Fit Out, and Health sectors. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Estimating support on bids for new projects
- Devise & manage project cost reporting system
- Sub-contract and materials procurement
- Certification of interim/final account payments to supply chain
- Prepare payment applications & review with client commercial contact
- Prepare & manage variation cost applications
- Set financial targets, develop budgets, and monitor performance using key metrics.
- Provide commercial input into procurement strategies and evaluations for construction.
- Support commercial aspects of contract management to ensure smooth handover.
- Advise, draft, and support project correspondence.
- Relevant industry experience, with 4 years in a comparable position.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Ability to identify growth opportunities.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams of professionals.
- Capability to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Commercial acumen and financial awareness.
- Effective collaboration in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Proven ability to form, lead, and motivate QS/Commercial teams.
- Organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and dynamic.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org