- Salary: €65,000 - €75,000
- Location: GlasgowScotland
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
We are recruiting a Resident Engineer (Civils) for our client, a Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy for a Windfarm in Douglas, South Lanarkshire, Scotland. Our client is lead designer on the project and requires the RE to be their representative on site.
This is a 6-9 month contract depending on the duration of the project.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Resident Engineer – Key Responsibilities
- Supervise all Civil/Structural related construction works on site.
- Liaise with Design Team, Client, Local Authority and any other stakeholders on project matters.
- Monitor, measure, inspect and report on works being carried out to the Employer’s Requirements.
- Assist the Employer’s Representative in Technical and Contractual matters.
- Prepare regular site progress reports in conjunction with other site Resident Staff regarding Quality and Programme.
- Monitor the Contractor’s works for compliance with the Safety Health & Welfare at Work regulations.
- Review Method Statements and works proposals.
- Maintain comprehensive records of ongoing works.
Resident Engineer – The Ideal Candidate:
- 3rd level education
- 5+ years experience
- Have excellent skills communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Team player, sharing knowledge with junior colleagues
- On Site Supervisory experience
- Can define potential problem issues, collect data, establish, and report on facts, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations.
- IT skills and familiarity with relevant computer applications.
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Current CSCS card and good knowledge of UK Health & Safety laws.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org