- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a Multidisciplinary Engineering consultancy is recruiting a Resident Engineer for a Railway Project in Limerick. The project is set to start at the end of Q1 2023 and will be a 24 month contract.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Structural Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Resident Engineer requirements:
- Civil / Structural Background and a minimum of 3 years experience
- Previous RE experience on rail projects is desired
- Civil Engineering Degree qualification is required
- Chartered status is an advantage
- To engage during contractor design and to review design proposals and provide feedback.
- Quality assurance monitoring and compliance with specification.
- Issue formal communications where scope non-compliances or EHS breaches occur.
- Regular attendance on the construction site to ensure the contractor is forward planning a schedule for all works.
- Responsible for the inspection of the works, managing the defects process and checking equipment, plant and materials against approved specifications.
- Production of electronic weekly construction reports.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org