- Salary: €55 - €65ph DOE
- Location: GalwayIrelandConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a global consulting, engineering and construction management company operating mainly in the Pharma & BioPharma sectors is recruiting a Resident Engineer for a Soil Remediation project in Clarecastle, Co. Clare (2.5 year contract). This role will be 80% on site & 20% in office.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Structural Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Our client can hire on a contractor or PAYE basis, depending on your preference, with the ideal person looking for a longer-term opportunity as they like to retain, train and promote talent internally.
Resident Engineer requirements:
- Civil / Structural Background and a minimum of 10 years experience
- Knowledge in Temporary Works requirements is required
- Civil Engineering Degree qualification is required
- Chartered status is an advantage
- Familiarity with NEC4 contract is an advantage
- To ensure the contractor is fulfilling NEC4 contract design and build duties.
- To engage during contractor design and to review design proposals and provide feedback.
- Quality assurance monitoring and compliance with specification.
- Issue formal communications where scope non-compliances or EHS breaches occur.
- Regular attendance on the construction site to ensure the contractor is forward planning a schedule for all works.
- Responsible for the inspection of the works, managing the defects process and checking equipment, plant and materials against approved specifications.
- Production of electronic weekly construction reports.
To apply please send your CV to Jake.Kavanagh@sonastechnical.com or through Indeed