- Salary: €55,000-70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a Leading Building Contractor in Ireland are seeking an experienced Rewards Manager. The primary responsibility of this role is to develop and deploy a reward philosophy for the company, focusing on compensation and associated initiatives. Here’s a breakdown of the key responsibilities and qualifications:
- Design and Deploy Reward Philosophy: Collaborate with the HR team and the Construction Board to develop and implement a reward philosophy and strategy for the company. This includes establishing guidance principles and governance processes for reward management.
- Understand Business Needs: Gain a deep understanding of the company’s business operations and how the role of Reward Manager can contribute to its ongoing success. This involves aligning the reward strategy with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Benchmarking: Evaluate the company’s position in the market concerning its reward package. Make recommendations for benchmarking, especially within the construction industry, and across all elements of the reward package. This may involve analyzing compensation, benefits, and other incentives offered by competitors.
- External Benchmarking Surveys: Oversee the company’s participation in external benchmarking surveys and provide recommendations to the Board. Balance best practices in the industry with a focus on cost efficiency to ensure that the company’s reward offerings remain competitive.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Educational Background: A degree or equivalent in HR or a related field is required for this role. A Master’s qualification is desirable but not mandatory.
- Reward Management Experience: Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing reward models, including a strong knowledge of current best practices and industry trends in compensation and benefits.
- Project Management: Strong project management skills are essential to effectively plan and execute reward-related initiatives within the organization.
- Relationship Building: Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships across various levels of employees within the company. Building rapport with key individuals across the business is crucial for the success of the role.
- Total Reward Package: A track record in designing and delivering various aspects of the total reward package, encompassing not only compensation but also benefits and other incentives.
Remuneration & Benefits:
The company offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including 26+ days of annual leave, a company vehicle or car allowance, and more.
In this role, you will play a critical part in shaping the company’s reward philosophy and ensuring that it aligns with its People and Culture strategy, contributing to the organization’s overall success in the construction industry in Ireland and the UK.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org