- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Senior BIM Coordinator to join their team in North Dublin. Our client are in the Top 3 main contractors in Ireland, with comprehensive expertise across all sectors, including Data Centres, Pharma/Life Sciences, Healthcare, Commercial & Retail, Fitout, Residential & Student Accommodation, Public, Transport, Energy/Renewables, and Civil Infrastructure.
Hybrid working is available.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan.
- Take full responsibility for the BIM process on the project & ensure all team members adhere to BIM Execution Plan.
- Establish BIM Coordination workshops and report & record progress as well as recording BIM models and their status.
- Establish quality control procedures to check all models are accurate
- Identify and document clashes between different models using Navisworks Manage, and chair clash detection meetings with other parties to the contract, including design consultants and sub-contractors.
- Advise members of the team of notable clashes, information issues associated with the BIM aspect of the works.
- Record and monitor shared data and relationships between models (grids,
floor levels and shared coordinates).
- Identify and agree shared technical requirements, software packages
interoperability and BIM standards to be delivered by each team member.
- Monitor the uploading of information models to the Common Data Environment, ensuring that they are compliant with the BIM execution plan.
- Co-ordinate hand-over of model and data at the agreed milestones.
- Carry out model generation as necessary to facilitate the development of the design on the project.
- Ensure that level of skill and expertise is kept up to date.
- All other duty requirements associated with this role.
- 3-5 years post graduate experience in related field, preferably with a Main Contractor
- Previous experience working across Pharma and Data Centre projects is ideal
- 3rd level qualification in Construction / Structural / Services
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Revit Architecture
- Excellent understanding of BIM Procedures & Protocols
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of all BIM tools and digital design coordination
- Construction industry experience in similar projects desirable
- Knowledge & Understanding of BIM Procedures & Protocols
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com