- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Ireland
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical is currently seeking an Senior BIM Modeller for an immediate start to join a market-leading Irish Multi Discipline consultancy with projects based in the Midwest. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E consultancies.
- Design management of projects as appropriate to ensure deadlines are met.
- Carry out M&E design work as applicable using Revit MEP and Navis.
- Produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings as projects.
- Working as part of a team, alongside Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, delivering constructible 3D clash free models for EDC’s clients.
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues across EDC’s three offices.
- Achieve quality excellence in your work, whilst ensuring project deadlines are met.
- 3+ years’ Experience in an MEP Engineering Design Consultancy
- BIM experience essential
- Experience in Residential, Commercial, Educational and Healthcare and Industrial projects
- Diploma/Certificate in BIM or Engineering, Revit training desirable
- Possess a good knowledge of the practicalities of design, and the ability to make informed design decisions
- An understanding of the overall workings of BIM modelling is essential, and the ability to fill in for senior staff when required, e.g. model set-up and management
- Confident in liaising with design team members across offices
- Basic understanding of Lean principles
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple jobs/tasks
- Drives excellence through high-quality work output
- A proactive approach to work, with a strong team spirit
- Builds strong relationships
- Confident to speak up and make decisions
- Client focused
To apply please email your CV to William.Norton@sonastechnical.com
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships