- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLaois
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, one of Ireland leading Civil Contractors are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join them in the Midlands & Leinster region for the completion of Earthworks, Roads/Car Parking, and stormwater drainage project. This is a full time, permanent position which offers career advancement for the successful candidate. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years experience in a similar role, with experience working on Utilities projects.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Supporting the Project Manager and the wider team to provide technical advise on the project
- Daily liaison with the project team, design team and subcontractors
- Perform technical verifications of civil engineering designs, models and drawings.
- Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI’s and resolves technical issues
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
- Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics
- Record keeping and reporting
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 5+ years’ experience
- Previous Main Contractor experience
- Previous projects experience on Civil Engineering projects
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is essential
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
To apply please send you CV to Philip@sonastechnical.com