- Salary: £45,000 - £65,000
- Location: UKNorth East
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a Structural and Civil Design Engineering Consultancy is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team based in Liverpool. Our client covers a broad range of projects, from multistory residential, conservation, to sports grounds and leisure facilities. An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage one or more technical design packages agreeing project related objectives, managing designer performance and making appropriate technical management responses.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert advice as per discipline.
- Ensure that the design documentation covers the scope of operations required by the Project Manager and is produced to agreed standards, schedule and budget
- Plan for effective project implementation, identifying key factors and leading the project’s technical planning process.
- Ensuring effective Quality Management Arrangements, operate and deliver through compliance with the Business Management System and Technical Manual.
- Ensure that the processes and activities being managed are appropriately documented with appropriate records maintained and configuration and quality controls applied.
- Ensure that staff and contractors are familiar with the hazards and risks associated with the work undertaken by the delegated engineering team through effective management and communication of the Risk Assessment.