- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
We are recruiting a Senior Drainage Engineer on behalf of our client, one of Ireland leading Engineering Consultancies for their office in Dublin. The successful candidate will be part of their growing in-house design team delivering civil engineering, drainage and transportation design for various industries.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Structural Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Work with Civil, Geotechnical and Structural Engineers to deliver infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
- Flood Risk Assessment and Section 50 applications.
- Design of surface water drainage systems using SuDS techniques.
- Hydraulic design of culverts.
- Consultations with OPW, IFI and other statutory bodies.
- Input into Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Ground movement assessments and damage prediction of structures and infrastructure.
- Managing and mentoring graduate and design level engineers.
- Quality assurance including review of reports, drawings, calculations, software outputs.
- Applying the Principles of Prevention and preparing Design Risk Assessments.
- Relevant Civil Engineering Degree (Level 9 Masters Degree would be an advantage)
- 5+ years experience as a civil design engineer
- Clear communication skills accompanied by values of Teamwork and Leadership.
- Proficiency with Software packages such as MicroDrainage and or similar drainage design software would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of construction contracts such as GCCC Forms of Contract.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed