- Salary: 55,000 - 65,000
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working on behalf of our client, a leading Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy headquartered in Cork, recruiting a Senior Draughtsman to join their Civils team.
Our client delivers a wide spectrum of engineering and environmental solutions for both private and public sector clients, including property developers and contractors.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Zero Cost
- Experts in Multidisciplinary Engineering Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Senior Draughtsman – skills/attributes required:
- +10 years’ experience
- Proficient in the use of Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD and other modelling software to produce both 2d & 3d designs. CADS-RC and Navisworks would be desirable but not essential.
- Irish/UK experience a distinct advantage.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have good understanding of client needs and effective time-management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a good team player.
- Strong General Arrangement, Steel, Reinforcement, Masonry & Timber detailing experience.
Senior Draughtsman – Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible / Hybrid working hours.
- Opportunities to work in a friendly environment on a diverse range of challenging and rewarding projects.
- Careers progression opportunities.
- Accredited CPD Programme with support and mentoring.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Protection of life and long-term illness cover.
- Paid Maternity Leave.
- Financial support for further approved training.
- Paid professional membership fee.
- Active Sports and Social Club.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com