- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team in Dublin. Our client has been involved in the electrical trade for over 20 years, where they have been specialising in mainly commercial and industrial projects.
This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Contribute to BIM modeling and coordination in collaboration with the Construction Manager.
- Identify and resolve design problems at an early stage, working with suppliers and consultant engineers. Raise RFIs as necessary.
- Provide expertise in value engineering to optimize build methods and cost-efficiency.
- Prepare and submit technical submittals in adherence to design requirements and construction schedules.
- Identify and procure approved materials and equipment in compliance with specifications.
- Ensure commissionability of systems and resolve any interface or intercommunication issues.
- Divide systems into sections for testing and prepare relevant test packs.
- Complete all checklists and documentation for operation and maintenance requirements.
- Work closely with the construction manager to ensure proper system installation in the field.
- Collaborate with the project manager, construction manager, project QS, and purchasing manager to sequence system installation and achieve construction schedule targets.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and contribute to company-wide process enhancements.
- Share knowledge and mentor junior team members as applicable.
- Escalate any relevant issues to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the electrical industry.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com