- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for the position of Senior Engineer to be based in North Cork on a Modular Homes Project. Our client are a Tier 1 Main Contractor with operations all over Ireland. This senior engineer must have experience in a main contracting engineering role. This is a full-time, permanent position, with great career advancement opportunity.
Key role requirements and responsibilities
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction.
- Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Supervision and mentoring of Setting Out Engineers.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Competent in the use of instruments for purposes of setting out and gathering information
- Consolidate a reputation for innovative engineering, technical expertise and professionalism.
- Implementing engineering systems, documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking and strive for engineering excellence.
- Degree in Engineering or a related discipline is essential
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience setting out on a large construction site
- Main contracting construction experience is essential
- Experience in Setting Out, GPS & total station
- Experience of working within a Quality Management System is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail regarding required construction documentation, procedures and adherence to current building and civils regulations.
- Competitive Package
- Company Vehicle
- CPD commitment
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Building Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org