- Salary: €70,000 - €85,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a well known Main contractor are currently seeking a Senior Engineer to join their Limerick based team. The client in question are operating a number of large-scale Building and Infrastructure across Limerick and the Mid-West region. You will be joining the team as a Senior Engineer on a Pharmaceutical Project. This is a full-time permanent position with opportunities to join further project in the region covering Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Management, Monitoring, Coordination & Delivery of all Engineering functions such as Design, Technical programme to meet project objectives.
- Responsible for the effective control and flow of all technical information required on the project.
- Ensuring Design is in line with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan and project specific requirements
- Implementing QA procedures, RFI’s and resolves technical issues
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 6+ years’ experience
- Previous Main Contractor experience
- Previous projects experience on Civil Engineering projects including roads, drainage, utilities and site development works.
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is essential
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance
- Company Laptop
- Company phone, Pension
- Life insurance
- Income Protection
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Access to Lifestyle Benefits
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction & Civils recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org