- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Senior Engineer to join their team in Limerick. Our client are industry-leading builders and contractors, and are in the Top 3 Main Contractors in Ireland. They require a Senior Engineer to join their team on a largescale civil infrastrucrture project.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Responsible for the Management, Monitoring, Coordination & Delivery of all Engineering functions such as Design, Technical programme to meet project objectives.
- Responsible for the effective control and flow of all technical information required on the project.
- Ensuring Design is in line with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan and project specific requirements
- Implementing QA procedures, RFI’s and resolves technical issues
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Civils background
- Third level Degree (Engineering/Design coordination)
- Fit Out Experience/Design coordination is essential
- Previous experience in Pharma/Data Centre/Hi-Tech Distribution/Warehouse ideal
- Previous Main Contractor experience
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Travel Allowance
- Company Laptop
- Company phone
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com