- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandClareMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, one of Irelands Largest Civil & Construction contractors, are currently seeking an experienced Senior Engineer to join their team on a Roadworks Project in Killaloe, Clare. The client in question have a proven track record of delivering some of the biggest projects both in Ireland & abroad. The project is due to last a number of years, with the opportunity of career advancement for driven individuals. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Demonstrate advanced awareness in the best forms of dimensional control and is comfortable in rotating global grids into local grid format
- Make sure that site and graduate engineers take responsibility for the management of survey equipment
- Ensure that the engineering team completes as-built surveys for key elements.
- Carry out the principles of quality control for the majority of packages.
- Possess a good awareness of the project specifications, in particular tolerances for vertical and horizontal structural elements
- Issue “Permits to break ground”
- Review and create method statements and risk assessments
- Acknowledge where information is missing and have an excellent working knowledge of the project RFI process
- Constantly provides information to the project planner to allow programmes to be updated or updates them personally
- Consistently stop site works, where believe person(s) are at risk from a health and safety perspective
- Work collaboratively with sub-contractors engineers, utilising their experience at all times
- Develop consent schedules and understands the key parties.
- Takes responsibility for ground validation reports to fulfil planning obligations
- Develop the project logistics plan and has input into establishing the programme to completion
- Understand outputs for various trades, highlighting where trades are falling behind programme or under resourced
- Point of contact for technical, temporary works and lifting operations audits. Responsible for ensuring that all actions are closed within a suitable timeframe
- Assists the project design manager in the design approvals process and establishes benchmarks and samples
- Draft, monitor and update short term programmes
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 5 + years experience
- Previous Roadworks experience essential
- Temporary Works Co- ordinator training
- Scaffold awareness/inspection
- Knowledgeable about quality management techniques
- Adequate practical expertise using AUTOCAD
- Recognizes current H&S regulations
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction, Civil & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com