- Salary: €55,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading Irish Construction Engineering Company is recruiting a Senior Engineer to join their team in Cork. The company in question had a turnover of greater than 1.5 billion last year. Our client has extensive experience in both public and private sector engineering projects across a broad range of sectors including educational, infrastructural, conservation and refurbishment, commercial, residential and industrial developments. The successful candidate with join the team on a Pharmaceutical Project. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site,
- Manage & lead a team of engineers & subcontractors,
- Upkeep the engineering documents & drawings on site,
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest health & safety standards,
- Ordering & monitoring of materials on site,
- Ability to maintain the site records, manage & implement the safety procedures,
- Attending weekly progress meetings with site management,
- Communicate with client on a daily basis,
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management.
- Relevant Engineering Degree Qualification,
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Engineer is required,
- Experience working with a main contractor would be desired,
- Experience working on Pharmaceutical projects required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Project,
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Phone
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction Main Contractor Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
*To apply please send your CV to Jake.Kavanagh@sonastechnical.com or apply directly through Indeed