- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterCarlow
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client an experienced Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy is recruiting for an experienced Senior Engineering Technician to join their team in Naas. The ideal candidate should have at least 10 years experience and have a strong knowledge of CAD Software.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Undertake process workflow development.
- Draught survey drawings.
- Ability to produce civil infrastructural drawings associated with structural projects
- Deliver drawings to agreed project deadlines.
- Attend briefings as required.
- Implement templates and standards.
- Implement a client value proposition.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to communicate and interact with other design team members to coordinate work
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of CAD drawing and REVIT modelling and detailing for major projects (10mil -€100mil) – commercial, residential, hotels, healthcare, educational etc.
- At least 10 years’ experience
- 3D Modelling experience desirable.
- CADS RC experience would be useful
- Knowledge/experience of BIM/Revit
- Have excellent data processing, interpretation, report writing and communication skills.
- Desire to learn new work practices and various pieces of software.
- Flexible package available with the option of hybrid working for the right candidate.
**For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com