- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join their team in Cork. The company in question are a well established Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy that are projecting rapid growth this year. The successful candidate will join our clients well-established and growing Environmental and Planning Team working on a variety of projects across sectors. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Oversee, manage, and coordinate diverse environmental inputs for projects spanning various sectors, emphasizing the management of EIAs to obtain development consent.
- Manage the preparation of EIARs, Construction Environmental Plans, and review specialized technical reports.
- Collaborate with technical environmental teams, liaise with clients and internal teams, and operate as part of integrated design teams to recognize environmental constraints and develop solutions that align with the mitigation hierarchy while generating benefits where feasible.
- Manage resources and budgets while receiving support when necessary.
- Lead business development prospects and associated technical and fee proposals.
- Advertise company’s environmental services to internal and external audiences.
- Mentor junior colleagues.
- A degree in a relevant environmental discipline or engineering and professional membership is preferred
- Proven experience in managing EIA projects and knowledge of environmental assessment methods and planning legislation is required.
- At least 10 years of post-graduate experience in delivering environmental/planning services for large infrastructure projects in a consultancy environment.
- Knowledge of relevant Irish and European planning and environmental legislation, including the EIA and Habitats Directives, is essential.
- Strong organizational, communication, and report writing skills are required, with the ability to work as part of a team, meet deadlines, and coordinate planning applications and associated documentation.
- A full clean driving license is also necessary.
- Flexible core hours (37.5hrs/week)
- Company pension
- Company health insurance
- Remote & Hybrid working on offer
** For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org