- Salary: €55,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join their team in Cork City. Our client are industry-leading builders and contractors, and are in the Top 3 Main Contractors in Ireland.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
- Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Construction experience is preferred (pharma/industrial)
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and handling multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
- Must work well within a team and be able to collaborate with others
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com