- Salary: €50,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is seeking an experienced EHS Advisor to join their team in Limerick on a large Pharma project. Our client are industry-leading Main Contractor. They are consistently in the Top 5 Main Contractors in Ireland and heavily involved in the Pharma and DC sector.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
- Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Construction experience is preferred (pharma/industrial)
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and handling multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
Must work well within a team and be able to collaborate with others
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance
- Company Laptop
- Company phone
- Life insurance
- Income Protection
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org