- Salary: €55,000 - €75,000+ DOE
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Senior Hydraulic Modeller to join their team in Galway. The company in question are a well established Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy that are projecting rapid growth this year. The successful candidate will join our clients well-established and growing Water Team working on a variety of projects. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the technical delivery of projects.
- Developing methodologies, guidance and templates for various engineering and modelling projects.
- Working collaboratively with multiple-disciplinary teams internally and externally.
- Report to and communicate with Project Manager throughout the project execution and take ownership of delegated task and duties.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with clients and key stakeholders.
- Providing support and mentoring to junior staff.
- Supporting the tendering process including proposal input and cost estimate.
- Complying with health and safety procedures.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in water networks and modeling
- Experience in the use of Synergi and EPANET modelling software preferable.
- Experience in the use of Infoworks would be an advantage.
- Experience in the use of GIS(ArcGIS, QGIS, etc) would be beneficial.
- Experience in the use of Netbase would be beneficial.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising closely with client and other project team members.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate project findings with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent writing skills including engineering reports, guidance documents and proposals.
- Excellent data analysis skills and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to deliver within time and budget.
- Enthusiasm for taking on new challenges with clients in the water industry.
- Ability to solve problems by developing and adopting innovative approaches
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Consultancy & Civils recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org