- Salary: 45,000 - 60,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting a Senior Hydrogeologist on behalf of our client, a Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy headquartered in Galway.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work in and lead teams in the collection of field data and in the preparation of relevant sections of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIARs), hydrogeological risk assessments, hydrogeological reports and groundwater resource assessments. The successful candidate will also be required to demonstrate experience in the design and implementation of hydrogeological surveys and projects, drilling supervision and test pumping.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Zero Cost
- Experts in Multidisciplinary Engineering Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Senior Hydrogeologist – Duties and Responsibilities
The job will involve working with the existing team on hydrogeological aspects of various ongoing projects including input to desktop studies, field mapping, and reporting. The role will also include financial management, producing fee proposals and tendering for work.
Senior Hydrogeologist – Qualifications & Experience Required
- MSc Degree in Hydrogeology;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good knowledge of Irish hydrogeology;
- Proven field skills;
- Excellent GIS skills;
- Excellent report writing and communication skills;
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant legislation and planning requirements;
- Demonstrate experience in assisting in managing projects including financial management;
- Must be physically fit and be willing and able to work in all weather conditions necessary to carry out the collection of data;
- Full driving licence;
- Be prepared to work throughout Ireland depending on contracts available at the time.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com