- Salary: €60,000-€70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a Leading Main Contractor are seeking a Senior M&E Coordinator for upcoming projects in Kilkenny.
The successful candidate will report to the Services Manager and be responsible for ensuring the systems and the overall project are delivered, installed, and commissioned in a safe & efficient manner.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- M&E Tendering including Lifts, Pool Equipment, Sprinklers, Specialist Equipment, etc.
- Attend & participate in pre award meetings
- Complying with H&S Requirements
- Managing production of co-ordination drawings, builders work drawings & Technical Submissions
- Manage services workshops, technical meetings & produce subsequent meeting minutes
- Managing samples approval process
- Valuation assessments
- Managing Financial & change order control
- Liaise with all project stakeholders including design team, PM, clients
- Progress review of installations
- Managing Services method statements
- Manage commissioning, service demonstrations, handover processes & post handover
- Ensure compliance with BCAR requirements
- Snagging & de-snagging
- Managing production & verification of As-Built Documentation
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience, Residential Experience an advantage
- Relevant qualification Degree in Building Services or associated field.
- Proven experience managing and supervising trades
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of AutoCad and BIM.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity, and performance
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com