- Salary: 55,000 - 65,000
- Location: UKLondon & SE
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join our client on a project in Abbeywood, London. Our client our a progressive organisation in water and wastewater services and are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to work on projects located in the United Kingdom.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Production of mechanical detailed design submissions
- Working with design teams in the production of design and construction drawings/ documentation
- Liaising between Mechanical & Electrical Designers and Civil & Structural Designers
- Preparation and application of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Permits and other Health and Safety Documentation
- Preparation of scope documents and tender packages.
- Reviewing subcontract tender and contract pricing
- Developing mechanical Design deliverables
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors and composition of purchase orders and subcontract agreements.
- Management of site personnel and subcontractors ensuring that work is conducted in line with design documentation and in accordance with contract programme.
- Completion of quality checks to ensure works are in line with design outputs and ready for commissioning works.
- Preparation of commissioning documentation and supervision of commissioning process.
- Co-ordination of project close-out stages including handover to the end user.
- Level 7/8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience, preferably in the Water & Wastewater sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full Clean driving licence
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.