- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are seeking a Senior Planner to join their team in Dublin. Our client have been recognized as one of Ireland’s fastest growing main contactors.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Monitor & prepare weekly / biweekly project progress reports.
- Prepare detailed resource target programmes with critical path.
- Prepare key subcontractor resource programmes.
- Prepare programmes to support EOT and compensation claims
- Attending site meetings as required.
- Provide site meet programme progress update.
- Prepare Tender Programmes and assist in pre-construction methodologies for tender bids.
- Third level qualification in a relevant field, such as construction management or engineering.
- 3+ years in the construction industry, with a strong background in project planning and scheduling.
- Proficiency in a range of software tools, including Microsoft Excel, Word, MS Project, Primavera, Visio, and PowerPoint, to effectively develop and maintain project schedules
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com