- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team in Kildare. Our client are one of Irelands largest Civil Contractors. The majority of their work here is within the civils, water, utilities and power sector
As a Senior Planner, your main responsibility will be to prepare and articulate competent plans for any scale of project that comply with Company and functional procedures and standards and contribute to business success.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Senior Planner Responsibilities
- Assimilate information and summarise it in a manner that can be used to communicate the work scope to others.
- Contribute to the risk register and undertake programme risk analysis.
- Prepare a resourced programme, including reviewing the outcome for conformance with expectations and requirements.
- Prepare visual material in support of planned methods.
- Prepare resource schedules for use at review.
- Manage personally controlled project documentation in an orderly fashion.
- Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time.
- Contribute to coaching, supporting and formal training of others.
- Draw up bid preparation programmes.
- Work alongside estimators and team members to define methods and establish competitive outputs
- Establish a design brief for temporary works alongside the design engineer
- Provide the estimator with a justified schedule of temporary works and other indirect cost items.
- Contribute the required written submission material.
- Attend bid review meetings.
- Attending the handover meeting to contribute a clear view of the work scope
- Provide the project team with feedback reports and support.
- Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements
- Ensure compliance with the Company policies and procedures
- Manage the performance of all employees assigned
- CSCS Card (relevant type)
- Experience of civil engineering contracting at Agent level (preferred).
- Active experience of working with a wide range of planning techniques in serving both tendering and contract delivery.
- A clear understanding of the commercial and contractual interfaces with the planning function.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.