- Salary: 65,000 - 75,000
- Location: UKLondon & SE
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading construction company, our seeking a Senior Planner to join their team in Orsett, London. Our client specialises in tunnelling and underground infrastructure projects in London and throughout the UK, with a strong pipeline of work for the next 5 years.
As a Tunnelling Planning Specialist, you will work closely with various departments, project managers, and stakeholders to develop comprehensive and efficient project plans that ensure successful project execution..
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Develop and implement effective planning strategies for tunneling projects, ensuring alignment with project objectives, timelines, and budget constraints.
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers to gather requirements and conduct thorough analysis of site conditions, logistics, and resource availability.
- Utilize advanced software tools to create detailed schedules incorporating critical path analysis.
- Monitor project progress, collaborate with procurement teams, and provide support to junior planners.
- Continuously improve planning processes and stay updated with industry trends to enhance project outcomes.
- Demonstrated expertise in planning and scheduling tunneling projects, preferably in the construction industry.
- Proficient in utilizing industry-standard planning software such as Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project to generate comprehensive project schedules.
- Extensive knowledge of tunneling techniques, methodologies, and related construction processes.
- Possesses strong analytical skills to assess complex project requirements and devise practical solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, enabling effective collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, allowing for the successful handling of multiple projects concurrently.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a dedication to delivering high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with UK construction regulations, health and safety standards, and environmental considerations.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to project sites within the UK.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org