- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join an international M&E consultancy based in Cork. This is an excellent opportunity to manage to a team of design engineers and act as business representative with key clients across different industries, including commercial, residential, healthcare and industrial. The lucky person will receive an excellent remuneration package while working on projects in the commercial and residential sectors.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Zero Cost
- Providing engineering designs to ensure the optimum delivery of Clients’ projects
- Complete technical submittals
- Ensure progress of the programme is monitored
- Constant reviews and updates with the the BIM team
- Conduct system walk-downs
- Providing engineering designs to ensure the optimum delivery of Clients’ projects.
- Involvement in all stages of the project lifecycle, from inception and design through to testing, commissioning and handover.
- Mentoring of junior and intermediate level Engineers and Technicians
- Relevant 3rd Level Degree
- Be a Chartered Engineer.
- Building Services Design experience
- Strong track record of delivering projects successfully
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Possess the ability to lead a multidisciplinary team and assist others in developing solutions and completing detail design.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships