- Salary: €100,000 +
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a Construction Consultancy firm is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Dublin.
€250m + longterm infrastructure project in Leinster, Public Works Contracts experience, Civils background, strong client facing skills, 15/20+ years’ experience.
- Develop scope of work, priorities & KPIs
• Develop meeting schedule, chair and minute key meetings as required.
• Agree Planning Strategy and ensure Design Team adhere to same.
• Design and implementation of reporting structure to client and internal requirements.
• Comment on the design brief if/as required & support the comms, verification, and control of
• Prepare the PEP and implementation.
• Prepare the role and responsibilities documentation for Professional and Design Team
• Understand the key design, value engineering, processes etc. and lead on such activities
• Understand H&S obligations in design and construction and our role in same.
• Develop and agree programme / schedule and manage performance against same.
• Develop a procurement strategy report where required and manage the process to ensure best
value for the project.
• Manage the overall tender and negotiation process to final contractor appointment.
• Collaborate with others and where appropriate and lead in the carrying out of risk assessments and
development of risk register.
• Understand the client’s insurance requirements/obligations.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Dublinconsultancyjunior pmJunior Project Manager