- Salary: €70,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Abbeywood. Our client is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the water and wastewater industry including design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a growing business.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Ensuring the highest standards of safety and environmental protection are consistently maintained, and strive to out-perform standard practice at every opportunity
- Ensuring that quality throughout project delivery is maintained and meets the business policy and exceeds client expectation
- Leadership of the assigned project delivery team including Site Management and Supervision staff, the Procurement team, the Commissioning team and the
- Detailed understanding of the project scope and active management of change from this scope utilising the contractual mechanisms set out in our signed contracts.
- Coordination and managerial responsibility for the design, procurement, subcontract packages of work, DfMA/OSB, commissioning and handover process;
- Maintain a presence on site during the construction phase, ensuring that day today operations are proceeding in alignment with the programme and budget
- Ensuring that the programme and budget are central to decision-making during the coordination and management of project deliverables
- Active participation in Client meetings as the lead representative of Glan Agua
- Ensure procurement is progressed in line with the project programme/schedule;
- Ensure supply chain value is achieved through a competitive tendering process and continuous challenge
- Maintain an oversight on all technical aspects of the project, and ensure the project team have a clear and consistent understanding of the technical deliverables
- Continuous liaison with and coordination of project support staff including SHEQ, Planning, Commercial
- Report to the Contracts Manager both on an informal ad-hoc basis and on a formal basis focussing on agreed KPI’s and key deliverables
- At least 3 years in a Project Manager role in the Water Industry, preferably with a Tier 1 contractor
- A mechanical or electrical based academic qualification, preferably degree level
- Driven individual
- Proactive / can-do attitude
- An organiser who can coordinate on multiple fronts
- Structured thinker
- Facilitator of innovative thought and ideas
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.