- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Senior Quality Engineer for Dublin. The company in question are a highly respected main contractor in the Irish construction industry. They have multiple high-profile projects commencing across Dublin and Ireland, the successful candidate will be initially working on a Project in Dublin. This is a full time, permanent position which offers career advancement for the successful candidate.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Promoting compliance with, and strict adherence to, company quality policy and procedures
- Day-to-day monitoring of quality of site
- Completing Quality checklists and reports
- Ensure all QC checks have been completed in a timely manor
- Inspections of completed works
- Assisting Management with root cause analysis
- Proactive engagement with site teams to drive a right-first-time approach
- Complete reports for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Lead, plan and perform audits and inspections.
- Prepare and submit annual Packaging Waste Regulations Data Submissions.
- Be the Company representative for all Environmental Agency, Ofgem and supplier audits.
- Analyse Company data, prepare and distribute reports.
- Collaborating with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that they meeting quality standards
- Produce weekly / monthly Quality report
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Quality Discipline
- Experience in management and implementation of quality processes
- Minimum 6+ years experience as a Quality Engineer
- Required ability to work within a dynamic team of professionals
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Must have an ability to work well within a deadline environment
- Motivated individual that likes to work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
**For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com