- Salary: €120,000 - €130,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Dublin. Our client is a construction consultancy committed to providing a broad range of services to our clients across a wide spectrum of sectors.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects within an experienced Quantity Surveying team. This includes in sectors like hotel/leisure, residential, commercial office, retail, health, education, data centres and infrastructure.
- Quantity Surveying/Construction Economics and Management Degree.
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Lead the effort in delivering secured commissions within the practice, with a focus on gradually transitioning to overseeing complete commissions and client interactions in the near future.
- Take charge of advancing and refining the service delivery approach and the relevant support systems and utilities. Responsibilities for executing secured commissions will involve:
- Conducting preliminary research, collating data, and performing benchmark analyses.
- Estimating and generating cost projections and plans.
- Compiling and adjusting lists of potential candidates for tender.
- Drafting documentation for procurement purposes.
- Creating comprehensive bills of quantities and conducting construction measurements.
- Reviewing and analyzing submitted tenders.
- Crafting reports centered around tender submissions.
- Managing changes in project scope and associated financial considerations.
- Engaging in negotiations involving substantial financial implications or intricate issues.
- Performing cost assessments.
- Conducting interim evaluations.
- Crafting monthly progress summaries.
- Analyzing numerical data for final financial assessments.
- Drafting detailed client-oriented reports.
- Resolving disputes related to construction matters.
- Overseeing internal quality assurance protocols.
- Efficiently distributing and employing resources while fostering a cooperative, motivated, and successful team of Quantity Surveyors.
- Ensuring the universal implementation of processes and procedures across all Quantity Surveying teams
- Assisting in the day-to-day functions of various business aspects including Marketing, Human Resources, Facilities Management, Client Relations, Information Technology, and Quality Assurance Compliance, as needed.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com