- Salary: €75,000-€90,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
In line with continued growth, our client are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic team in Limerick. It’s an excellent opportunity to join a one of Ireland’s leading Main Contractors, in both reputation and revenue, on some of the largest projects in the region.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Prepare tenders, appoint appropriate subcontractors
- Commercial management of appointed subcontractors to Final Account completion
- Monitor and manage project costs throughout all phases, from inception to completion.
- Perform cost analysis and value engineering to optimize project budgets.
- Develop and maintain cost forecasting and reporting systems.
- Track and analyze project expenditures against budget.
- Manage and track any Subcontractor change orders/ variations, investigate reason for same
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and risk mitigation strategies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project records and documentation.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, architects, engineers, and subcontractors to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior members of the quantity surveying team, taking responsibility for their work/measurements
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in quantity surveying on multimillion-euro building projects
- Strong knowledge of Irish construction contracts, regulations, and standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in industry-standard quantity surveying software.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org