- Salary: €75,000 - €85,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our client in Dublin. The client in question is a leading Main Contractor covering a range of sectors including new builds, remodelling, refurbishment, renovation, fit-out works, specialist plastering, and cutting-edge fire protection and containment services. This is a full-time, permenent position to join a growing company.
- Prepare tenders, appoint appropriate subcontractors
- Commercial management of appointed subcontractors to Final Account completion
- Monitor and manage project costs throughout all phases, from inception to completion.
- Perform cost analysis and value engineering to optimize project budgets.
- Develop and maintain cost forecasting and reporting systems.
- Track and analyze project expenditures against budget.
- Manage and track any Subcontractor change orders/ variations, investigate reason for same
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and risk mitigation strategies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project records and documentation.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, architects, engineers, and subcontractors to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior members of the quantity surveying team, taking responsibility for their work/measurements
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in quantity surveying on multimillion-euro building projects
- Strong knowledge of Irish construction contracts, regulations, and standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in industry-standard quantity surveying software.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com