- Salary: €80,000 - €100,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLouth
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading Fit-Out specialist is currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Louth. The client in question is a up-and-coming, fast-growing SME, that’s on track to double in turnover i n 2024. They have carved out a niche in the market in commercial fit-out, working with blue chip clients on high-end fitouts, fire proofing etc. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with opportunity to progress. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee the subcontractor appointment process, ensuring efficient selection and engagement.
- Prepare tenders, cost estimates, and quotations, meeting client deadlines and expectations.
- Develop value engineering proposals to align projects with client budgetary requirements.
- Generate monthly cost, value, and reconciliation reports for each assigned project.
- Manage financial recovery in accordance with agreed terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers to align project information, costs, profitability, and value with project objectives and final accounts.
- Vigilantly manage subcontractor accounts in strict accordance with their terms and conditions to meet project demands and timelines.
- Conduct on-site visits to assess completed work, ensure quality standards, and manage project costs.
- Perform other duties as assigned, contributing to project success and overall team performance.
- Exhibit the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and meet set deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, fostering positive internal and external working relationships.
- Third-level degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or a related construction discipline.
- Previous experience in Quantity Surveying, with a preference for experience in Construction, Fit-Out, or Main Contractor
- Proficient estimation skills and experience in negotiation for confirming, agreeing, and pricing variations.
- Solid understanding of construction contracts
- Possession of a full clean driving license.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Fit-out & Construction recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com