- Salary: €70,000 - €85,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a well known Main contractor are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in North Dublin . The client in question are operating a number of large-scale Educational and Housing projects across North Dublin. You will be joining the team as a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a Educational Project. This is a full-time permanent position with opportunities to join further project in the region covering Commercial, Educational, Residential, Healthcare and Industrial.
- Track project deliverables and ensure that commercial and administrative systems, budgets and cost control procedures are utilised.
- Manage commercial teams to drive successful delivery of all projects and lead the commercial planning and implementation of projects
- Carry out an in-depth review of all tender documentation and identify any risk or potential gains
- Review and approve selected contractors /suppliers
- Ensure Contractual correspondence in accordance with contract terms inclusive of detailed analysis and documentation of EOT notifications and claims etc
- Continuously monitor the project to ensure that it stays on time and in budget
- Assist with and manage the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Reporting on actual costs v estimate and identifying underlying reasons for any variance and resolutions, highlight, challenge and resolve variance to latest plans
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Ensure clients achieve their stated objectives through close teamwork, proactive cost control and the provision of contractual advice
- Ensures Subcontracts are properly prepared and managed to reflect agreed scope including compliance with all responses to communications, payments, compensation events, programme submissions etc.
- Ensure all project team members (including site staff) understand contractual arrangements to meet Client and partner requirements
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 8 years’ experience preferably with a main contractor
- Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects is preferred
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent IT skills
- Competitive Salary
- Occupational pension scheme
- Performance based bonus subject to targets
- Private healthcare
- 23 days increasing after 2 years of service.
- Travel/expenses. mileage
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction & Civils recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org