- Salary: €80,000 - €95,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Dublin. Our client provides innovative services in facilities management and project works across multiple sectors.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Advise on contractual matters – general and project level.
- Process contractual claims and all associated records.
- Look for opportunities to maximise revenue and reduce cost and identify and investigate losses.
- Assist with project cash management.
- Advise and support with project correspondence.
- Negotiate and agree subcontractors.
- Negotiating subcontract and suppliers’ prices and terms.
- Ensure final accounts are closed in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely drafting of commercial/contractual correspondence.
- Prepare subcontract and suppliers documents.
- Prepare and review monthly cost reports.
- Ensure risk registers, variation trackers and extension of time tracker sheets are reviewed and updated monthly and included within monthly reports.
- Negotiating subcontractors and suppliers final accounts.
- Variations: measurement and pricing.
- Variations: Negotiate with client, quantity surveyor and subcontractor.
- Professional qualification in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management
- 10+ years’ experience in a Quantity Surveyor role on construction projects
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Liaise with Commercial Manager and Contracts Manager when dealing with internal stakeholders and client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.